Thursday, September 24, 2009

Snow Swireld


Good morning everyone. This really has to be one of my favourite Christmas Stamp sets. It's Snow Swirled and I just love this card. I have also made an updated version using current DSP as this is the retired Ski Slope DSP. The background is Chocolate Chip and I used my versamark pad to stamp the tree and greeting and silver emboss powder to give it a really rich look. I also used a blender pen to add some baja breeze colour to the tree. The ribbon is the satin organza which has such a nice soft look to it, perfect for this card don't you think?


I will be using the other version I have made with the current DSP in my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class, Friday November 20th. If you are interested please e-mail me at stampaholicsteph@gmail.com pre-registration by Nov. 6th is required. Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment