Monday, October 19, 2009

Herb Expressions


Hello All. Hope you all had a good week-end and have not caught what seems to be going around house! That's my first excuse for the 5 day no post, my second is I have been VERY busy! I received my first order for pre-made cards! I was honoured to be asked to make some Thank-you cards for the Four Counties Foundation so this week-end mom and I finished off 20 cards ( I know it doesn't sound like many, but it was a little time consuming, but I enjoyed every minute of it!) I have also been asked to design some Christmas cards to sell as a fundraiser for the Four Counties Hospital, so I did, designed them all! I'll be doing a post later this week with the details. Hope you like my creation, thanks for stopping by!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment