Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Baby Noah!


Congrats to the Mooser family on the safe arrival of baby Noah (love the name btw!) Hope you like today's card; I pulled it from my box of cards ( I now have pre-made cards - I'm ahead of the game!) This one's going out to Nicole and family. The stamp set is "Wild About You" (retired) and the "New Baby" is stamped from the set "Fun and Fast Notes". The colours are Whisper White and Bashful Blue. I used some Sale-a-bration paper for the background. Not sure if you can see behind the giraffe, I tried scanning the card but it was really bright and hard to see, so I used the camera, but it still seems hard to see parts; but I used the Sanded background stamp to give it a little more dimension. I also used the Sanded stamp under the greeting. Tied on a little whisper white gross grain ribbon ontop of a small strip of Bashful Blue punched with the Scallop Edge punch, and there you have it! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment