Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jolliest Time of the Year



Happy Friday! Here's another oldie I decided to post (trying to make 300 cards for the hospital, so finding little time to create!) This one uses the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set. It's really quite nice as it has this tree, a snowman (see Frosty post)., and a Santa. Colours used are Old Olive, Basic Black, Ruby Red, and Summer Sun on Whisper White. The lights behind the tree are from the Stampin Around wheel Bright Bulbs. The striped paper at the bottom is from last years Hallowe'en DSP (it actually has skulls on the back!) This is a very simple card but is one of my favourites - I love Old Olive!




Just an FYI so I don't disappoint you all over the week-end, I am headed to the great North for the week-end so I won't be able to post until Tuesday again. Will see you then, and remember to contact me if you are interested in either the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on the 20th or if you would like to purchase a set of cards for the Four Counties Hospital




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment