Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Out of Home Workshop!

Happy Tuesday All! This is a card that I did last night at my first "out of home" workshop - which was such a fun night. I met a really great group of ladies! It was a definite learning experience as I forgot sooo many things - envelopes, calculator, scrap paper, even the Soft Suede that goes behind Dasher was left on my scrapbook table at home! However, live and learn - and I am so thankful for the chance to have met these ladies and share my love for scrapbooking and cardmaking. So colours on this cards are Soft Suede, Taken with Teal inks and card stock is Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Taken with Teal. I also added a piece of Holiday Lounge DSP to give it a little extra. Stamp sets used are All Holidays, Snow Swirled, and Dasher. To finish it off I used some Dazzling Diamonds on Dasher's antlers and on a few snowflakes. Very Very simple, but unique and crafty at the same time. Have a great day and hope you can enjoy some of this sunshine! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment