Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Little Angels


Hello All! Hope you had a good week-end. I had a very busy but great week-end. Our Open House was a huge success and thanks to all who came out to check us out! Today's post is a simple scrapbook page I put together Friday night. When I got my new Holiday Lounge paper and saw the page with the large bulbs on it I knew I was going to use it for some sort of scrapbook page, then when I came across last years Christmas pics of the girls, I thought is was perfect! So paper is Ruby Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Holiday Lounge DSP. I used the Eyelet Edge punch to dress up a strip of Ruby Red, which I also distressed with Ruby Red ink. I added a piece of Soft Suede gross grain ribbon and also attached a little bow to dress it up. My "Noel" is Stampin'Up! chipboard inked with Old Olive classic ink ( if I had craft I would've used craft as it tends to look a little nicer on the chipboard).The picture is mounted on Ruby Red and Soft Suede Cardstock. This page was so easy but I just love it because it is so simple that it allows you to focus on the two angels in the picture. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment