Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Too Cute not to Repost!!



Greeting All! Hope everyone is safe and sound.  3 snow days and still hardly any snow here in Glencoe...but happy to be home!  You would think I would have lots of new projects with this bonus time off...well 2 more wedding albums to go, a sick little girl and busy little sister...so not so much creating happening around here :(  However, with the weather so crappy for those around us, I wanted to post one of my favourite cards.  This is another card I cased from Jackie Topa, she's so very talented...I had a great time re-making it and hope you do too!
 Punches used are the Bulb punch, Modern Label, Wide and Small Oval, 1 3/4 circle and 1 3/8" circle punch, and heart to heart punch. For the inside I used my Circle Scissors to cut a 3" hole in the middle. If you would like help or have any questions about making this card send me an e-mail, I'd be happy to help! stampaholicsteph@gmail.com

Have a great night, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment