Monday, March 15, 2010

Sale-a-brate!


Good afternoon all! Here's the page we did for our Club night Friday, featuring some really cool sale-a-bration products. We used mostly in-colours; Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, and Sale-a-bration DSP. The large flowe is from the Pretties kit and I used a build-a-brad for the centre (love these!) I used the large oval punch to punch out the word and definition "simple" from the Define Your Life" set, and lastly, I used my brand new Timeless Type Stampin'Up! alphabet for my Big Shot (love this too!) Under the title we punched a piece of cardstock using the Scallop Trim border punch which is also a sale-a-bration product...so hurry and get your orders in to take advantage of this really cool deal - buy $65.00 in Stampin'Up! product and receive a free set or punch out of the sale-a-bration catalogue. Order on-line if you wish at http://stampaholicsteph.stampinup.net/
Sale-a-bration ends March 31st, contact me today!
Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment