Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To the Wonderful Ladies at E.L.M.!


So today's post is a picture of something I just whipped up, literally, just made some nice little bags of cookies and chocolate eggs for the amazing women who take care of my little ones while I'm at work. (I'll admit I had a little help from Pilsbury..but I did the rest myself). I knew I wanted to do something but wasn't sure what, so I decided to make cookies and then wanted to use some scraps up. I had some precut Top Notes from last year's sale-a-bration paper, and also some ribbon left from last years sale-a-bration, so I went with that. I used the Oval die with the Big Shot and also used the wide oval punch to punch out "Happy Easter" using the Well Scripted set out of the mini. This took me from start to finish (once cookies had cooled), 45minutes, would've been much faster if I had planned it the night before, but still not bad for a nights work! See how quickly hand made gifts can be made! I think I might venture into making some wedding favours. Anywho, a big shout out to the women at E.L.M., you make my days at work alot easier knowing my little ones are happy as can be! Happy Easter!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment