Monday, May 3, 2010

Sneek Peek :)

Hello All!  Long time no post, I know!  Sorry these pics are a little dark, should've used my flash.  We were crazy busy with preparing for the Sarnia wedding show (which was awesome, thanks to all the Brides for stopping by our booth, and a special thanks to my mom for looking after the little ones so both Aaron and I could be there!)  I am working on building an invitation page on my blog but am meeting some challenges, so for the time being I thought I would post a sample invite that I made using a stamp set that will be featured in the new catalogue.  This one is called "Awash with Flowers", and as I've said many times I know...I wasn't crazy about it when I saw it but now that I've used it... I LOVE IT!!  And you may notice that I have used a couple colours that I have been missing for almost a year now...Pacific Point and Baja Breeze, my wish came true and Baja is returning!  (Not happy about losing Taken with Teal though :(  but I guess we can't have it all!  Hope you like and if you know of anyone interested in learning how to make their own invites or wanting them made, send me an e-mail!  Happy Monday all!  Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment