Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back :)

Hello All!  Well I made it back safe and sound from the great city of Timmins.  14 1/2 hours in our truck and we all survived!  Needless to say, I have not had a chance to create anything, and am having withdrawals!  so I quickly did up this page on MDS using another template from their Sunny Days kit...pretty cute eh?  These are my two munchkins posing for daddy on a rock in North Bay.  There's a park near his Aunt's house so we went there for some play time after supper.  We were lucky enough to see a little doe on our way back. 
On another note...if you came to my scrapbook class of the 4 layouts, I'll be posting those pages shortly in case you needed to have a peek at them to finish up.  Also, I catalogues are on their way and should be here in the next 10 days.  And lastly, for anyone interested I'm having a Scrapbook day Saturday August 21 from 9-9 at the Glencoe Legion.  $15.00 per person, e-mail me for details at stampaholicsteph@gmail.com.  Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment