Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Very Thankful - #2

Hello all!  Have had an amazing couple of days!  Monday night I met a new group of ladies who were a complete blast...thanks again for having me!  We each made 3 cards and they are now my newest club members - yeah!  And yesterday I was able to attend a great class on My Digital Studio, put on by Heather Summers - it was wonderful!  I learned so much and will try and post an MDS page later.  Onto today's project, here's another sample using the Very Thankful set.  Colours are Kraft, Rich Razzleberry (so glad this colour is staying!), and Old Olive.  I also used the Fine Flourish background stamp to add a little more design to it.  The DSP is Cottage Wall - again you need to order this by June 30th as it will no longer be available.  To stamp the Thanks So Much I used markers so that I could get both the Olive and Razzleberry on, very simple!   Before I go I just have send another shout out to my mom and sister for always lending a hand when I need it, and to my friend my Mel who's always helping me grow my business.  My sister is also my Pampered Chef consultant and Mel's also my Epicure Consultant, will have their info up on my sidebar shortly, please contact them if you are in need of some kitchen inspiration! Have a great day, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment