Monday, June 7, 2010

Very Thankful

Good afternoon everyone.  Long time no post, I know!  We're in the middle of transforming our home office into a portrait studio...so time has been more scarce than usual.  I;m hoping once the reno is done, hubby will show me a few tricks on the new camera.  I love the clarity of it, but am finding it hard to get the right lighting..so I am still learning.  on with today's card...this is from the Very Thankful set which donates $2.00 from every set sold to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.  This is a great organization which helps family's to stay close to their little ones when care is required at the hospital.  It offers affordable accommodations for all and helps to ease a very stressful time.  Paper is Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red, Taken with Teal DSP and Old Olive.  I stamped the little boy a few times using stamp-a-ma-jig and coloured them in using markers.  I used the Scallop Border Trim punch for the Old Olive cardstock and also added a bow using 1/4" Old Olive ribbon.  Hope you like!  This set is retiring so if you would like one for yourself you'll need to order before June 30th...you can order online at www.stampaholicsteph.stampinup.net , I'll have a couple more samples using this set to post later this week.
Take care and thanks for stopping by.  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment