Friday, July 30, 2010

My new Cards...

Good evening all.  Hope you were able to enjoy some of this wonderful weather today.  Looks like we're in some luck for the long weekend.  Today's post is my new promo card, it's not quite a business card or a flyer, so I call it a promo card!  I used MDS (yes I do still use real paper !!)  The paper is from the Sweet Pea download, and I also used embellishments from the Sweet Pea set.  If anyone is missing Taken with Teal or the Sweet Pea paper, this is a great way to have it back!  That;s the beauty of the MDS, nothing retires!  As some of you know, I am planning on opening my home up in September to some crop times.  Once I have Hannah's school schedule all in place I will post the crop dates.  I am planning on offering an adult crop as well as a Mommy and Me crop.  Stay tuned for details!  Also, I will be doing another post over the weekend with a special offer for all of you out there, so check back in Monday evening for a treat!  Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment