Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Extravaganza!

Hello all!  Thanks to all my loyal viewers - I keep waiting for life to slow down, but I'm thinking I better accept the fact that it won't!  I must say I'm happy to be super busy with Clubs, Craft Shows, and Classes - I LOVE IT!  So here's a post for my next upcoming event.  It's sure to be alot of fun and I have a special little something for each person who comes to visit my table - so come on out!  It's at the Glencoe Train Station, Saturday November 13th from 10am - 4pm, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Epicure, Bekadee Bags, and Digital Footprints Photography will all be there - goodies and coffee are free!  Please see my MDS flyer for more details!  Thanks for stopping by, will try and get some Christmas projects up for you soon!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment