Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovin' the Punhes!

Hello All!  Well it was an awesome weekend, despite a small mishap involving my fridge and right hand, 2 hours at Newbury Emerg. and all I get is a bandaid!  Thanks to Elaine and mom for fixing me up the following day, it's much better now!
Today's card is one we made a the Scrapbook day Saturday.  I used the Lovely as a Tree set with Always Artichoke for the branches, and then Cherry Cobble and Old Olive for the Delightful Decorations.  The greeting is stamped with Cherry Cobbler and then I used my Old Olive marker to colour in a bit of the decoration.  The stamp set I used is called Word Play and I really love it!  I used dimensionals to pop out the decorations once I punched them out.  Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment