Monday, November 15, 2010

Snow Swirled

Good evening everyone...boy it's chilled off!  Well I have to say it was like Christmas here this afternoon.  My favourite man in brown (UPS) arrived with my new Greenhouse Gala Tote bag AND new paper cutter!  Thank you mom for the early Christmas gift, my hands will thank you this week when I cut my 100 cards for Sunday's class!  Today's card uses one of my favourite sets, Snow Swirled.  Paper is Baja Breeze DSP from a couple years back, but you can use just about anything Baja Breeze.  I embossed the tree using Versamark and Silver embossing powder.  Remember when embossing you must use a heat gun, a hair dryer won't get hot enough, and also remember to use Emboss powder, there are many types of glitter out there and some are so fine you might mistake it for emboss powder and wonder why it's not working.  The ribbon is one of my favourites as it's so versatile, Whisper White organza.  Hope you like and as always if you have any questions, send me a line!  Take care and thanks for stopping by!  Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment