Thursday, December 16, 2010

Classmate gifts done!

What a beautiful day!  Even if the sun wasn't out I'd be happy - cuz it's not snowing!  (What a change from Sunday, I was loving the snow Sunday, now I've had enough!) So Tuesday the girls and I made little gifts for all the kids in Hannah's class, it's just a very simple and inexpensive - they're pencils with little Christmas toppers!  We used the Merry Crittermas set (wish I would've bought this set sooner!  You can order it up to January 3rd http://www.stampaholicsteph.stampinup.net/ to order online!  The other one uses a retired set I picked up last month at a show in St.Thomas, it's called Moose You - it's quite cute, and although I try not to buy retired items, this one was too cute to pass up!  I used the 1 3/8" cirlce punch, layered on the scallop circle punch and then layered again on the 1 3/4" circle punch.  I then used glue dots to adhere them to the pencils, and voila!  On the back it says Merry Christmas and some of them Hannah printed on, but alot of them mommy did!  Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment