Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fox and Friends Shower!

 Hello everyone!  Well it's not exactly a Fox and Friends shower as I only used the monkey, but had it been more of a jungle theme I would have used them all, but the new mommy was partial to the monkey!  It started with the monkey invitation and then the diaper cake (made by moi!), then the favour boxes, and to top it all off, the cupcakes!  I was very happy with it all, and couldn't have pulled it off without the help of mom (thanks!).  So if anyone is needing a diaper cake, invites, party favours, cupcakes...give me a call!  Hope you like, and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!
    You're stuff looks so much better than my baby shower stuff for this Sunday. But I give myself an "A" for effort LOL. Can't wait to get my Big Shot and I really need to order some more coloured card stock. When you only have white you can't so everything you imagine. See you at next club night.

    ReplyDelete