Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I'm posting this tonight as I know I won't be able to tmw...so I hope you all have a wonderful day!  We made these for Club night and I also made these for a workshop I did in Newbury.  Had a great time, it 's always great to meet new stampers!  Thanks again April for having me over!  Ok, today's recipe is Confetti cardstock, Real Red DSP out of the Brights pack, Sweetheart stamp set, Punch Bunch stamp set for the owl (FREE with a $60.00 order while Sale-a-bration is on!).  Heart shaped Treat cups (LOVE) and some Real Red ribbon!  I also used the Owl and Bird punch.  This one is going out to the amazing Mrs. Turner and to the ELM Centre, for taking such good care of my little ones!  Hope you have a great day.  I'll be back again this week, last week was a little crazy with hubby gone all week and then Hannah sick with pneumonia.  Fingers crossed, this will be a busy but better week!  Thanks for stopping by!Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment