Sunday, March 27, 2011

Smiley Sisters

 Good evening all!  Hope you had a great weekend.  We spent the morning at McLaughlin's Sugar bush and enjoyed a yummy pancake breakfast!  From here we headed to Aylmer to see the swans - quite the site I must say!  Then home for supper, workshop at 7:30 and now here I am!  Today's post is of a couple pages I did last September from  our summer visit to Storybook Gardens.  We had a great time!  My favourite thing on this page (besides the pics!) is the chipboard - I love using chipboard with scrapbooking - I think it's a dimensional thing.  Anyways, colours are Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, and Real Red, DSP is from the Play Date set.  Hope you like!  I may be a little scarce for the next few days - I have taken the plunge and moved my scrapbook cubby to the basement!  Boy what a mess I have right now!  PLUS I leave for the cottage aka heaven on earth on Thursday and will have 3 days of scrapbooking and cardmaking - so I promise to be back with lots of posts!  I'll try to post before I go though.  Lastly - if you still want a sale-a-bration item please e-mail me asap!  Deadline is Thursday and I will be away!  Take care and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment