Saturday, April 9, 2011

Autumn Meadows - CLearance Rack!

Good evening All!  Just got back from a great night of Stampin' - Hannah and I went to a Breast Cancer fundraiser put on by Heather Summers - so much fun!  I'll be posting pics later this week of Hannah's cards - she had a ball!  Today's post is a card I made at the cottage, and yes it's a little early for Father's Day, but around my house it never hurts to have anything done ahead of time!  So today's card features the Autumn Meadows DSP on the clearance rack.  There are so many good deals right now!  Visit my site to see and then you can send me an e-mail with your order to save on shipping.  I'll be placing one tmw and then will do one again next week if enough people are interested.  www.stampaholicsteph.stampinup,net - go to Products - Shop Now and then Clearance Rack - happy shopping!  Thanks for stopping by, will be back tmw with a post from my West Lorne workshop.  Have  a great night - Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment