Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awash with Flowers #2

Good evening all!  Just got finished birthday dinner for little sis - she turned the big 3-0-!  I'll post her card in the next couple days...for now here is the card we did last Sunday using the Awash with Flowers set.  The colours on the cards are inspired by Heather Summers... I saw a similar card and wanted to use my new In Colour DSP...so here it is!  I used the Rock'n'Roll technique which I think gives the flower much more colour.  Remember to always stamp on the light colour ink first!  You'll notice I used the new Four Frames set, which is a sneak peak set from the new catalogue coming in July.  I love this set paired with the Decorative Label punch! k, short post tonight - lots to do before the weekend! Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment