Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Treats

Happy Snowy afternoon to all of you!  I am really hoping my girls won't be hunting for Easter eggs in this white stuff!  Hope you all had a good weekend...our was busy as usual, but good!  Today's post is a pic of the treat bags I handed out to the guests at Wallacetown and the brides in Sarnia.  They were super easy and a big hit.  I used the small treat bags from Stampin'Up!, some raffia, mini eggs from Costco (gotta love Costco) and then made up these cute cards with MDS.  People were quite surprised when I told them I made the cards using our digital scrapbook program!  I must admit, I use MDS alot more for business resources than scrapbooking, but am hoping to soon use it more for the crafting purpose...just goes to show you how versatile it is!  Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment