Wednesday, April 27, 2011

London Skating Club

Good evening everyone!  Hope your week is going well.  A little busy around here.  Aaron is wrapping up the Glencoe Skating Club pics and is heading into the ELM Graduation pics, so he's been pretty busy, and to add to that I will be a bachelorette for 2 weeks!  Yikes!  The bright side is I will have lots of crafting time (I hope!)  Tonight's post is of the card I will be doing for a make'n'take for the London Skating Club scrap-a-thon in Komoka this weekend.  I think it will be an exciting day, I am looking forward to spending the afternoon with women who share my addiction!  Colours are Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Naturals White.  Really simple card but thought most could use a Mothers Day card!  Hope you have a great night and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment