Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Mother's Day card

Happy Sunny day to you all!  So nice to finally have some rays beaming down.  Today's post is another Mother's day card I made for the ELM fundraiser.  I know I keep using this hostess set, but what can I say, I love it!  Colours are Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Natural White.  Loving the new Four Frames set along with the Decorative label punch, and of course some crochet trim to finish it off!  Thanks to all of you for your kind words about my new newsletter.  So nice to have such a welcoming response!  Lastly, if you have checked out the new mini and have seen the new punch, I would recommend checking out the site for a really awesome sample, I wasn't too crazy about the punch til I saw this card, now it's on my list! (click here)  You'll have to scroll down a little, but it's awesome!  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment