Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy 'I DO' Day

Good evening all!  Well I still have a John Deere in my backyard, but things are looking up!  Our big hole where our pool was is supposed to be filled tmw, fingers crossed!  Today's post is a card using the "Word Play" set, new to the catalogue this year.  I really like the variety in this set.  My favourite thing about this card is the "Basic Rhinestone", I think these dress cards up so much.  Colours are Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and DSP is Elegant Soiree.   I also added some retired Soft Suede ribbon (love the Clearance rack!)  and to add some more dimension I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder on the Baja Breeze cardstock.  Simple but pretty.   The Very Vanilla behind the "Happy I Do Day" is stamped with the Always Elegant stamp using Baja Breeze. Btw...I read back my post last Saturday...boy was I tired!  I used the Victorian Crochet Trim for the ribbon...not whatever I wrote (croched or something)! Anyhow, thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a great night!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment