Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak Peak??

Hello all!  Just lovin this sunshine!  I couldn't wait to get home, get supper done and outside with the girlies.  Almost done my garden, a couple more nights and I think we'll be good, depends on how much Kayla undoes, thinking the kiddie shovels might not have been a good idea??  On to today's post, a card fresh out of my stampin room!  I;m thinking of maybe using this at the Legion, will have to see what else I come up with this week.  So that's why I call it sneak peak? as it may be a little sneak peak into the card class at the Legion.  Colours are Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Riding hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, DSP is Paisley Petals (from the upcoming catalogue this summer, if you didn't pre-order this in April, you'll want it in July!) and the cardstock is Naturals White. Stamp sets: Awash with Flowers and Upsy Daisy for the greeting.  I will try and create something with another set tmw, me and the Open Sea aren't getting along too well so have taken a break!  Thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment