Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nature Walk and Pearls

Hello all!  For those of you who stopped by last Monday or yesterday, my apologies to my grammatical error, and thank you Erin for bringing to my attention!  So we're off to Timmins tmw morning and won't be back til Tuesday.  Today's card is a re-post from quite some time ago.  It uses the Nature Walk set which I was so happy to have carried into the new catty!  So happy that I am planning a class :)  The class will be either the 2nd last Wednesday of August or the last Wednesday.  Will post details as soon as I have them.  The class will be limited to 8 people so if you are interested send me an e-mail and I can set your spot aside.  Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday!  Take care, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment