Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunny Days MDS

Hello and happy Monday!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Had an awesome day at the Legion, thank you to all the ladies who came out to make cards, scrapbook, and of course GAB!  I love it!  Sunday was a nice realxing day.  Delivered all my invites (next crop day I do hope to scrap!, but must say I enjoy the invites just as much!) Had some nice family timw along with and busy little Cooper.  We managed to get out for a nice walk so we were able to get a solid nights sleep.  Onto today's post.  THis is one of the pages I had done using the Sunny Days MDS kit.  I still have a couple more pages before sending it off to print.  Colours are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turqouise, and Pink Passion.  This page was super easy as I used the Desginer Template, so I literally only had to plunk my picuters in.  A great time saver!  Enjoy your day and thanks again for stopping by!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph, well hell and happy Monday to you too! However we were light on the hell today because the oldest was at day camp. I laughed at your opening even though I'm sure it it just a typo. Gotta love when spell checker doesn't pick them up because they are words that just don't make sense in the context. Hope all is well. I heart your blog!

    ReplyDelete