Friday, September 2, 2011

12x12 Christmas Layout

Hello there!  Glad you could make it over to my blog today!  I have a special treat for you all - the beginning of Christmas!  Yes I said it - Christmas!  I made this page up for a group in Strathroy that I go to every month.  I especially love these classes as I have so much fun with all of the people.  Anyways, I saw this page in last year's catalogue and loved it, so I made the page up, added a little of my own taste and then decided to make up 4 extra kits.  So if you would like to purchase one of these kits, they are $10.00.  Everything is pre-stamped, all you have to do is glue, journal and add a picture!  Easy eh?  So if you're interested please e-mail me at stampaholicsteph@gmail.com.  Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!.

No comments:

Post a Comment