Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My all time favourite

Hello :)  Hope everyone's little ones had a great first day back to school.  Hannah starts tmw and seems to be quite happy to return.  And well Kayla thinks she's going too!  I asked her what will mommy do next year when her baby goes to school, she said I dunno, I told her mommy will cry and asked if she would and she says "NO!", and I believe it!  Anyone who has met Kayla will most likely agree!
Well onto today's post and at the risk of over doing my Nature Walk posts, here's my personal favourite from the class!  This one was adapted from a card I saw in the Stampin"Success some time ago, and unfortunately I cannot remember the person's name who originally made the card.  I did change it slightly, but can't take all the credit, so if you're out there and this is your card - thank you for sharing!  Colours are crumb cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and elegant soiree DSP.  I added the antique brads and ribbon and also the extra strip of DSP across the middle.  On to another note - have you checked out the new Holiday mini?  Oh how I love this one!  I am so excited to get stamping with my new paper and stamp set, I hope to have some sample up for you soon!  Stay tuned :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment