Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Avery!

Hello all!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had a delicious dinner at my moms (THANK YOU!)  And the weather just couldn't be any nicer!  We enjoyed a nice nature walk at the Longwoods Conservation area yesterday and then today we went to the A.W. Campbell conservation area, both beautiful places to see.  I especially love this time of year with all the beautiful colours!  Today's post is a card I made for my niece (yes I have 2, little Avery and little Olivia).  Yesterday was Avery's 1st birthday!  Her room is all done with lady bugs so I found a lady bug card on Dawn Griffiths site and made my own version.  I learned a neat trick from Dawn's site...she used the eraser end of a pencil and Basic Black ink to do the spots on the lady bug...cool eh?  Recipe for this card is 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle punch, Designer Label punch and Wide Oval.  Colours are Basic Black, Real Red, and Lucky Limeade.  Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment