Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beautiful Season

Hello all!  Well I had hoped to post this card sooner, but had some technical difficulties.  Our home computer kicked the bucket and my laptop doesn't have a card reader to upload pics (yes it's ancient!) so we now have a new computer - yeah, but I'm missing all my shortcuts from the old one, anywho at least it's back!  Had a great weekend, amazing weather for November!  Yesterday we had a crop day at the Legion, thanks to all who came out and a special thank you to my mom and sister for all their help.  Oh yeah the card!  This is quickly becoming one of my favourite sets (actually it;s my mom's!) Colours are Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  I stamped the bird with Basic Black onto Naturals White.  I tried Stazon but I didn't find it was dark enough.  I used watercolour crayons to colour and a Cherry Cobbler marker for the berries.  The Garden Green card stock was dry embossed with the Finial Embossing folder using the Big Shot.  Some Early Espresso quilted ribbon and Dazzling Details and voila!  Hope you like!  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment