Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Merry Day!

Happy Sunday morning to you all!  I have had such a wonderful weekend so far!  It started off with the Glencoe parade...I love the night parades with all the lights, and I love watching the girl's faces light up :)  After the parade was Club night - I love Club nights!  We made some super cute gift card holders which I will post soon, just have to upload the pics!  The on Saturday was the Largie Sunday School fundraiser - what a GREAT group of women!  I had a great time stamping with you all and look forward to a spring event - thanks :)  Then it was off to buy winter boots for the kiddies.  So now before the day gets too crazy I thought I would sneak on and get a post up!  This page is done using last year's Christmas kit, but could easily be done using other paper and colours.  The colours are Always Artichoke, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla.  I used an outline from a Chipboard snowflake and some Craft Cherry Cobbler ink to colour it (when using chipboard it's always best to use Craft ink, it shows up much better) Then I sprinkled Iridescent Ice onto the snowflake outline and used my heat gun to emboss...on the pic it doesn't really show, but in real life it really shines!  Then in the centre I added some Rhinestones and voila :)  Hope you like :)  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment