Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Album - Using Simply Scrappin Kit

HELLO :)  I finally have pics back!  Only catch is I have to use hubby's laptop and have him put them on a flashdrive which I can then put into our new (but again not new!) computer. Dear Santa, please send me a current updated laptop :)  OK, onto my post...some of you have already seen this but I thought I would still post it.  We'll be making these at Club night in December and I'm super excited, I really love the colours and how easily they come together.  All it is is1/2 of a Simply Scrappin kit, plus 2 sheets of 12x12 cardstock BUT you MUST use sticky strip!  I have used other adhesives and have already had to re-glue it.  Sticky strip is a must )  The kit I used for this album is the one in the current Holiday Mini (Christmas Jingle I believe).  I added some Riding Hood Red ribbon and Voila!  Super easy and a WONDERFUL handmade gift for Christmas :)  Thanks so much for stopping by, if you have any questions about the album please feel free to e-mail me at stampaholicsteph@gmail.com.  Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment