Sunday, December 18, 2011

Medallion Christmas Card

Good Sunday Morning to you all!  I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see some nice fluffy stuff on the ground!  It just seems to add a little more Christmas spirit don't you think?  We're going into finish off the last of the shopping today and hopefully we get it all done!  Feeling much better from the new meds for my sinuses, thanks ladies for understanding about Friday night, I'm looking forward to Monday! OK, onto today's card...I made this one with the Ladies from the Largie Church, I think it's safe to say that it's my favourite this year.  I  love the Meadallion stamp, I find it's so versatile, you can use it for weddings, birthdays, and as you can see Christmas!  I also used the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, punches are the Jumbo Snowflake, Word Window and Modern Label.  Colours are Cherry Cobbler and Naturals White.  The Medallion is done with a versamark pad and Whisper White emboss powder.  Hope you like and enjoy your Sunday :)  Thanks for stopping by, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment