Friday, January 20, 2012

April MDS Calendar page

Happy Friday morning to you all!  We're back from sunny Cuba and getting back to a routine (well sorta!)  We had the most amazing time and I can't wait for hubby to get the pics edited so I can get scrappin.  I absolutely love the atmosphere there...the people are so warm and friendly.  ok back to scrapbooking.... I'm working on re-organizing my scrap room, so other than a winter scrapbook page for the ladies in Strathroy, I haven't gotten much crafting done..so here's another page from my MDS calendar.  This is from last Easter at the Glencoe fairgrounds.  Hannah's friend Kaitlyn came with us to the Easter egg hunt...they had a blast! Thanks for stopping by today...I'll be back tmw with another post!  Have a great day :) Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment