Thursday, February 16, 2012

AHHHH! Clone please!



Ever wished there were 2 of you?  Let me tell you how my weekend went (briefly) - new tv delivered to be installed on the wall (whole purpose of new tv) cannot install on wall, insufficient studs - off to look at stands - all day event!  Home and kids to bed, now to watch new tv on temporary stand - AWFUL tv - LED and is not at all what I had imagined!  Sunday - off to go tv shopping - urgh!  Whole weekend spent in London!  Monday, DR appts for girls, Monday night is spent PLUNGING our toilet for 2 hours thanks to Hannah and a WHOLE roll of toilet paper!  Tuesday Valentines day, Wednesday Aaron's b-day, and now finally I'm at my PC!  WOW!  OK, so here are the Valentines that Kayla and I made (hannah had little interest).  We made 65 lollipops, and then later I made 9 chocolate bars for the teachers - whew!  Now I had to cheat a little which I don't normally do...I didn;t have enough glitter paper so I had to make a stop at the $$ store.  then I started to make the lion head and realized it was going to take months to glue 65 of these babies together...so what now? MDS!!! I made the lion heads using punches on MDS and then printed them on my home PC...then...I made little tags for the backs that said Happy Valentines Day Luv Hannah and Kayla, added some hearts to the tags and DONE!  So simple!  Hope you like and hope you all had a great Valentines day... I know I did, with beautiful flowers from hubby and a yummy lobster dinner at home - PERFECT!  Thanks for stopping by, and take care! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment