Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Name Tags

Good evening!  Are you all ready for this cold damp weather to go away?  I know I am!  However, tonight I'm super excited (and nervous) all at the same time!  I've been asked to demo my Tri Shutter card that we did at Club night for our downline meeting tmw - WOW!  It really is an honour (although I did not come up with the idea, I just came up with the colours and embellishments) nonetheless, I am so happy to share with you all!  So I've been prepping and baking (need to bring a snack tmw too) and also we were given the task of designing our own name tags...what do you think?  It's a hybrid (MDS along with some traditional embellishments).  I added some Brights buttons and Espresso twine.  Just a quick project but wanted to share.  Hope you are all having a fantastic week!  Thanks for stopping by and take care! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment