Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here at Windswept!

Happy Saturday morning!  I'm still here and had high hopes for doing a sale-a-bration countdown - however...I have been consumed by car shopping!  Which may sound fun, but I found to be very stressful.  My little cavalier has been such a great car to me, but has come to the point where she needs multiple repairs, so it was sink some money in or bite the bullet - so we bit the bullet, and am happy so say this week I should have a shiny new Jetta in my driveway.  Ok, so that's that, now amongst all this car shopping, I had to pack for our weekend at the cottage, I literally pack my entire scrap room into totes and fill my sisters Explorer to the roof - very time consuming but worth every minute.  So here we are, 10 of us crazy scrappers having a ball!  And what am I doing?  MDS'ing!  I really want to finish up our Cuba album, so I have been switching from cardmaking to MDS, and since I forgot my camera to take pics of my cards, I will have to share some MDS with you!  This is our favourite waiter in Cuba, Guillermo, I loved him and can't wait to go back and hopefully see him.  Hope you like and enjoy the rest of your day, thought these bright colours might take away the cold March chill out there!  Have a good one and thanks so much for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment