Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sale-a-bration Workshop at Ange's

Happy Saturday to you all!  Hope you are able to get some R&R in this weekend…that’s what we’re doing this morning!  Then it’s off to Niya’s birthday party…speaking of that I better get a card made up for that!  On to today’s post, this is part of the project we will be making at Ange’s workshop on Sunday; the other part is a card (2B made today too!)  OK, this page is another page featuring some awesome Sale-a-bration items…to begin with the Fresh vintage set was used with Daffodil delight all around the 12x12 piece of Daffodil Delight.  It’s also used with Pool Party ink around the mat behind the pictures.  The flowers along the left and on the ribbon and top corner are all from the Fresh Vintage set.  I’ve said this before I know, but this was a set that didn’t really appeal to me…but again, once I used it I was on a roll.  This page came to me very quickly and costs very little to make.  The DSP is from the Everyday Enchantment SAB paper, and the Lucky Limeade ribbon is also from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.  Super easy and I think super elegant…what do you think?  Have yourself a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by today!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment