Thursday, March 8, 2012

Strength and Hope

Hello all :)  I try not to post retired items, but this card has a purpose.  This one is being sent out to the Lee family for the loss of Anna.  Anna was a close friend to my cousins and someone who everyone knew at high school, because she was the kind of person who would say hi to everyone.  I remember Anna as always being the happy one, and always full of life.  Anna leaves behind to little kids and my heart breaks for them.  It's times like these where I really question the man upstairs...but I have to believe there's a reason for everything.  So I thought that this card was the perfect card to send to Anna's family as she lost her battle with cancer at the very young age of 35.  It's hard to read in my picture (and I really have to start getting out the Nikon instead of using the little point and shoot) but the words on the card are "courage hope believe unity survivor caring together love kindness support strength blessed thank you" Rest in peace in Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment