Sunday, March 4, 2012

Twitterpatted - I'm lovin it!

Good Sunday Morning to you all!  Having a great weekend...was able to get some much needed cleaning done (especially since I have to work ALL week next week :( but the upside is it's Club night Friday so YEAH!)  As you know we are in reno mode (but have taken a break this week!) so I have only had a very little amount of time to craft...I did make a card Thursday night, but not sure if I will post it, it's a sight for sore eyes, or maybe I will post it so I can show you what NOT to do - lol!  Ok for today's post I did a little MDS page using the new Twitterpatted download.  LOVE this set!  With the set you get the paper, ribbon, buttons, stamps and a 12x12 template, which I used for this page, so really all I had to do was plunk my 4 pics in and do some journalling. I added a cpl more of the flowers and a punch behind the pics, but really this took minutes.  I know alot of you out there are probably like me when MDS first came out and think why scrapbook on a computer when you love the actual social and paper crafting part of scrapbooking.  I was really against giving MDS a try, but the honest truth is I'm not giving up my scrapbook time, I'm just able to get ALOT more of my scrapbooking done, along with other things like b-day invites and party decorations, thank-yous and so on BUT I still love to make things with actual paper :)  so if you think you are at all interested or just want to see what it's all about, e-mail me and come on out for a free workshop...there will be NO pressure to buy anything, I just want to share what a great program this is!  ok, off to pick up little Kayla who had a nice sleepover at Oma's (thanks mom!)  Have a great Sunday!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment