Monday, April 23, 2012

MDS Workshop and some Blog Candy

Good Monday morning to you all!  Well my blog is creeping up to 5000 hits - can you believe it?  WOW!  So I'm going to be offering some blog candy this week. What is blog candy?  Well, if you leave a comment on my blog, facebook page or just e-mail me with the subject 'blog' I will be putting your name into to win one of these MDS pic's with a frame!  So leave me a comment on my site, FB page or e-mail me this week....I'll leave it open til Friday and will draw the name on Sunday. Stay tuned for more blog candy!  These pics were made in MDS using the Twitterpatted suite - love it!  I made a 5x7 postcard and then sent it off to print!  Then off to the dollar store for some frames and voila!  Hope you like :)  Steph

3 comments:

  1. Very nice....Your blog is one I check each morning before I start my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorbs Steph. Great job!

    ReplyDelete