Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still Here!!!

Still here!  What a week - and weekend!  I had SOOO much fun at Club night - thanks to all who came out!  And then again on Saturday with a group of amazing scrapbookers in Komoka for the London Synchro Skating team...and lastly, an MDS workshop today - whew!!!  I LOVE it!  Today's post is the card I did for the make'n'take at Komoka.  I used Bravo Burgandy and Whisper White.  Stamp set is Creative Elements - Love it! and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Also used the Decorative Label punch and Four Frames stamp set along with the Word Window punch and Modern Label punch.  WHew that's a list!  Anywho, this is going to be short and sweet but I will be back tmw - have little Olivia coming over for the morning and we'll be up to some toddler crafting :)  Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment