Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Candy Winner Is....

Happy Wednesday to you all!  My BIGGEST apologies for my tardiness!  My week completely got away from me and well the weekend was even crazier!  But I must say I had a wonderful time with the ladies at the Largie Church near Dutton and look forward to a Fall event :)  Sooooo, my blog candy is going out to Kathie Kelly AND Erin Morley!  I met Kathie at last year's Komoka scrap day.  Kathie is also a fabulous demonstrator as is Erin, you can check out Erin's awesome creations at www.erinspaperairplanes.blogspot.com  .  Thank you to both Erin and Kathie for your comments! Today's card is a stepped up version from it's  original.  I added some bling, white organza ribbon and a layer of Limeade and Pool Party.  Lastly I layered the greeting onto Limeade as well with a piece punched out from the decorative label punch.  Voila!  Now back to making supper...oh and did I tell you my room is FINALLY getting painted???Yes Hubby gave the ok to bring in the help, so thanks to my good friend Mel and her new painting business - It's looking WONDERFUL!!!! Pics to come soon!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment