Sunday, May 27, 2012

Daddy's gifts MDS style - Take 1

I think I may have solved one of my time constraints!  Let me know how this pic turns out on your PC's, I took it with my Blackberry, sent it to my e-mail and then voila it's here on my post - what does this mean?? My pics can be taken anytime with my phone and I don't have to take the card out, upload and then do my post (which doesn't sound like a lot of time, but is a small hurdle for me!)  So excited about this!  Ok back to the actual post!  This is the project I made for all my Clubbers to take home from our MDS intro Friday night (minus the pic of Aaron, they insert their own pic!)  This was SUPER easy to make!  I downloaded the Rad Dad set (think it was $6.00)  and then the whole 8x10 is just the stamp set used randomly over the page and I changed up the colours (I used Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade)  I matted the pic on cardstock to pop it out a little.  Now tmw I will be posting the 'stepped up' version that I will be making with my special needs class.  We're taking this project and adding to it to make a hybrid father's day gift - one because I love the look of the project and 2 because I'm clear out of time!  Hope you like!  Have a great Sunday and stay dry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment