Monday, May 28, 2012

Father's Day MDS - take #2


So here it is, the Club project stepped up into a hybrid!  I am really loving the hybrid projects, for me it takes the best of both worlds and puts them together, paper crafting and MDS - Love it!  So here's what I added - Pacific Point Ribbon across the picture and then another small piece ontop, Pacific Point Button, and then I printed off the 'Best Dad Ever' from the Rad Dad set and layered it on Brights DSP.  What do you think?  I'm happy with it and had a great time making them this morning.  The frames I should mention were $1.50 from Dollarama - can't beat that!  Have a wonderful Monday, we're off to Hannah's Sparks Ceremony tonight and then hoping to spend time organizing my room!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Steph...I love the colours and such a nice piece to set on the table....love it!!!

    ReplyDelete