Friday, May 25, 2012

Open House

Hello All!  Just had a FANTASTIC club night!  I just love Club night :)  We had a nice intro into MDS and I think it all went well, no one left looking like a deer in head lights so I think we are good!  
I will post my pics of our MDS project tmw, did not get around to taking them earlier.  So for tonight I just wanted to let you know about my Open House on June 8th.  I will be selling ALOT of retired sets and items, and this year the way it will work is whatever the price is of the set, you will order out of the NEW catty and also recieve the retired set - FUN!  I will have make and takes, free gifts, refreshments, the new catty, and also a sneak peak of my June 22nd card class.  And for anyone interested in the Club for September I will have a sign up sheet.  Hope you can make it, please send me a line so I can have enough projects prepped - and yes they are FREE!  Thanks for stopping by and stay cool!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment